In today’s business, the availability of quality technology is a basic requirement, because most of the work processes are carried out mostly digitally or online. But high-quality electronics is not everything, to start work and be confident in its safety you need to use reliable security systems. In this article, we will consider the 10 best antiviruses for business servers and tell about their main features.
Bitdefender GravityZone Endpoint Security Review
Bitdefender is known for its merits in protecting operating systems, but its server protection version isn’t far behind either. Its main features are:
- Fast detection with no slowdown-it detects the threat in the slightest moment and also quickly removes it from your device
- Command-line analyzer – with its help you can avoid macro and script-based attacks, as Bitdefender easily detects traitors and blocks their actions
- Sandbox Analyzer -This antivirus is not coy with suspicious files but sends them directly to an isolated location for deeper analysis
Comodo Server Antivirus Overview
Comodo is considered one of the best antiviruses for server protection, so it will protect your platform like no other.
- OTA registration -protects mobile devices connected to the network
- HIPS Host Intrusion Protection – HIPS feature finds and eliminates all malware at once at the root when they haven’t had time to harm anything yet
- Valkyrie is the official Komodo platform that analyzes suspicious files and discovers the real purpose of any file with 100% accuracy.
Avira Antivirus Server Review
Avira is widely used on both ordinary PCs and office computers. Avira provides reliable services to businesses of all sizes.
- Real-time protection -the antivirus never naps, which means viruses can’t find a weak spot and penetrate your system
- Network protection – protects data on the Internet and prevents any type of cyber attack
- Antibotnet -prevents one of the most malicious cyberattacks today and protects your endpoints with all its power
Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Plus Overview
Kaspersky offers you a cloud-based service to reliably protect your business servers. Features:
- Patch Management – The antivirus downloads and installs necessary updates itself
- Protects against ransomware
- Extended Vulnerability Scanning -reduces vulnerabilities in your system to zero
Windows AV Protector
This is a built-in antivirus you get free.
- Protect from Microsoft Azure – closely monitors your endpoint and protects it reliably
- Easy to disable -it is very easy to manage
- Capable of serving multiple devices simultaneously
ESET Endpoint Protection standard
This program will fit perfectly to protect medium to small-sized business servers.
- You can manage platform security remotely
- Controls network traffic closely
- Fast detection of data theft attempts
AVG File Server Business Edition Overview
This server antivirus can protect you from the latest innovative threats. Main Features:
- High-level email protection
- Secure protection for important files that reside on your network
- Detects unsafe websites and protects against phishing and ransomware
VIRUSfighter Server Overview
Antivirus protects your system quickly and with powerful tools, yet at a reasonable price.
- Protection from the most common viruses is at the highest level
- Provides access to a large number of users
- Good compatibility with all Windows operating systems
BullGuard Antivirus Review
Works great with small business servers has excellent protection performance and easy management.
- Do scanning and other functions while at a distance
- Safe browser and phishing and cookie protection features
- High-quality protection can deal with both small threats and complex viruses
VIPRE Endpoint Security Server
Provides protection against the most common threats as well as new types of viruses.
- Instant neutralization of ransomware
- Install and forget, easy to download and manage
- Reactive customer support, ready to help at any time